[Registration] YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 – Status Eligibility Application Form PDF Download – Final list of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme download from the official website https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- 1 YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 – New Registration Application Form
- 2 Benefits of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
- 3 Jagananna Chedodu Eligibility List
- 4 How To Apply Online For YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 – Application Procedure
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 – New Registration Application Form
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 is a state government scheme started for helping the washermen, tailors, and barbers of the state. It is a government-funded welfare scheme which is started for giving a fund to all the workers of the state. In this article, we give you all the information about Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Registration, Eligibility, Application Form, PDF etc.
Benefits of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
The Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has beneficial for the small businessman who lost their livelihood due to the covid 19 pandemic. The fund of Rs 10000 will be given to each businessman directly to their given bank accounts. The government has allotted this fund to this business to live their lives happily. This is the best opportunity for all the small businessman of the state.
Jagananna Chedodu Eligibility List
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has started for the small business men’s of Andhra Pradesh and the eligibility criteria for this scheme is as follows.
- Applicants age must be less than 60 years.
- Rajakas/dhobis are eligible for this scheme.
- The Nayee who have their own establishment are eligible.
- The tailors who belong to the backward class, extremely backward class and Kapu community are eligible.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Scheme started by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Objective||To give a fund to all the small businessmen|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Tailors, washermen, Barbers|
|Scheme Applicable||Only in Andhra Pradesh|
Jagananna Chedodu Application Form Download
The applicants can apply for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme by the online/ offline mode. This scheme is available for all the small business men and workers. the applicants who want to download the application form can go on the official website to download the application form.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Documents Required
Documents Required under the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme are as follows.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Profession Registration Certificate
- Bank account Details
- Income Certificate
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Final List
The final list of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme is available on the official site of the scheme. Applicants can download the final list of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme from that page.
How To Apply Online For YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 – Application Procedure
To apply for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme the applicant must have all the documents. The applicant can apply for this scheme by online/offline mode. Steps to apply online are as follows.
- Go to the official website of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
- Click on the link apply online given on the homepage.
- Give all the relevant details of the applicant.
- Applicants who want to apply offline can go to their nearest gram panchayat and take the application form and attach all the documents in the form.
- Click on the submit button and your application form will be submitted successfully.
Official Website – Click Here