LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date, Closing Date, Listing Last Date, and Time – Grey Market Premium: Grab complete information regarding Allotment Date, Closing Date, Listing Last Date, and Time for LIC Initial Public Offering.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India IPO subscription is the number of shares. These Numbers of shares have been applied for in an initial public offering. Here, we are providing LIC IPO 2022 Subscription Allotment Date, Closing Date, and other information in detail.
- 1 LIC IPO Subscription
- 2 LIC IPO Grey Market Premium – Highlights
- 3 एलआईसी आईपीओ सदस्यता 2022
- 4 LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date
- 5 Procedure To Apply For LIC Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions Related To LIC Initial Public Offerings Subscription
LIC IPO Subscription
If we talk about the LIC IPO Subscription, then It denotes the power of demand for an initial public offering. This is monitored differently for each investor type (such as Institutional, Retail, Non-Institutional, etc.) and it is provided in real-time on the websites of the exchanges of stock. You can collect further information regarding LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date, Listing Closing Date, etc from the below section.
LIC IPO Grey Market Premium – Highlights
|Name of the Company||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Article For||LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date, Closing Date, Listing Last Date and Time – Grey Market Premium|
|LIC IPO Subscription Last Date||09th May 2022|
|LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date||10th May 2022|
|Date of LIC IPO Subscription Starting||04th May 2022|
|Mode of LIC IPO Services By the Company||Online|
एलआईसी आईपीओ सदस्यता 2022
एलआईसी आईपीओ सदस्यता सोमवार, 9 मई 2022 को बंद हो गई। एलआईसी आईपीओ शेयर आवंटन की घोषणा की तारीख जल्द ही आ जाएगी। लेकिन, अधिकारियों के अनुसार, यह घोषणा गुरुवार, 12 मई 2022 को की जा सकती है। इसलिए, पिछले कुछ दिनों में एलआईसी आईपीओ ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम (जीएमपी) में सुधार किया गया है। बाजार पर्यवेक्षकों के अनुसार, एलआईसी के शेयर वर्तमान में ग्रे मार्केट में 8 रुपये की छूट पर कारोबार कर रहे हैं।
- Salaar Movie Release Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date
- Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date
- KGF 3 Announcement
- Pushpa 2 Release Date
- Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Windows 12 Update
LIC IPO – Grey Market Premium
The declining view in equity markets is disabling the prospects of listing-bound firms and the Life Insurance Corporation of India is no exception. The LIC IPO is indicated at a discounted listing in case one goes by the grey market premium. In the unofficial market, the Life Insurance Corporation of India is swapping hands at a discount of Rs 20/- per share over its issue price of Rs 949. This price is solely Rs 25 away from the discount provided to retail bidders. For more details, you may read the following section.
LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date
According to the LIC India Authority, the IPO Subscription’s allotment will be done on the 12th of May 2022. To get all the new updates regarding LIC IPO Subscription Allotment, you must stay connected with this page regular basis.
LIC IPO Subscription Closing Date & Starting Date
Life insurance corporation of India Initial Public Offerings Subscription’s starting date is 4th May 2022. The last date of the LIC IPO Subscription is 09th May 2022. For more details, you can read the below section.
LIC IPO Price
The issue of LIC IPO provides of the LIC was in the price band of Rs 902 to Rs 949. To grab other details related to LIC IPO, you can refer to the official website as given in the end section of the article.
Procedure To Apply For LIC Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- First of all, you should log in to your Demat account on the LIC India Website.
- Go to the IPO section from the home page.
- Choose the ‘LIC IPO’ option.
- Then, you are just required to select the category as ‘policyholders’.
- Fill in the complete information, place a bid, and then click the submit button.
- Accept the mandate from the bank which is participating.
- Select ‘apply now’ from the main page.
- To purchase LIC IPO shares at discounted rates, make the payment alternative using UPI or any other online payment mechanism.
- The amount will be locked in up to the declaration of the allotment.
|Mesco India (Home Page)||Click Here|
|LIC Official Website||Click Here|
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023
- Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Windows 12 Release Date
- IPL 2022 Points Table
Frequently Asked Questions Related To LIC Initial Public Offerings Subscription
IPO stands for Initial Public Offerings.
The price band of LIC IPO is Rs 902 to Rs 949.
A Grey market premium is a cost at which the shares are being dealt with in the grey market.
There is a total of three IPO categories i.e. non-institutional investors, retail investors, and qualified institutional buyers.
The subscriptions of the LIC IPO were over on 09th May 2022.
The LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date is 12th May 2022.
The LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India.
The LIC IPO Subscription’s opening date was 09th May 2022.
The post LIC IPO Subscription Allotment Date, Closing Date, Listing Last Date and Time – Grey Market Premium appeared first on ADMISSION LOGIN 2022 2023.