Last Updated on 3 months by Mukesh
The government of Uttar Pradesh has declared about the UP Vridha Pension Scheme for the Old Age Citizens of the state. Those Old Age Citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are financially weak will get paid by the pension amount of Rs. 500/- per month under this scheme. All the old age citizens can get the benefit of this scheme. They can also check the Briddha Pension List 2022 UP from the official website mentioned below.
Bridha Pension List 2022 Uttar Pradesh Details
UP Vridha Pension Scheme List 2022 has been uploaded by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UP Government provides the pension amount of Rs. 500/- per month to the beneficiary’s bank account. This Scheme is launched for the Old Age Citizens of the Uttar Pradesh State. The main perspective of the UP Government to launch this pension scheme is to provide financial assistance to the 60 years old or above Citizens of the Uttar Pradesh State. Through the help of this article, you may collect the details regarding Vridha Pension List 2022 UP, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, etc.
Highlights of UP Old Age Pension Yojana 2022 | sspy-up.gov.in Pension Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme (UP Vridha Pension Scheme)|
|Launched By||The Government of the Uttar Pradesh|
|State||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Mode of Apply for this scheme||Online|
|Article Name||[Bridha] Briddha Pension List 2022 UP|
|Eligibility Criteria||60 years or above age citizens of the Uttar Pradesh, resident of the UP State.|
|Objective||To provide financial help of Rs. 500/- per month to the Old age citizens of the Uttar Pradesh State.|
|Portal Name||Integrated Pension Portal|
Who Are Eligible For sspy-up.gov.in Old Age Pension Scheme?
- The age of the beneficiary should be 60 years or more.
- The citizen should have an Aadhar card.
- Applier should have an income certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Old Age Citizens should have their own account in any bank to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Vriddha Pension Scheme.
- Applier should have BPL list 2002 No. / SSC No. to apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme UP.
Necessary Documents To Be Needed During Old Age Pension Registration
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Nomination Form
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card (self-attested)
- Copy of Voter ID card
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Yojana | Bridha Pension
- This Pension scheme holder will get Rs. 500/- per month as financial help from the side of the UP Government.
- There is no need to visit any pension office under this scheme.
- You may gain the UP Old Age Pension List 2022 and all the information regarding the pension scheme online.
Helpline Number | Old Age Pension Scheme Portal
Toll-Free Number: 18004190001
How To Do UP Pension Scheme Portal Login?
- Go to the Old Age Pension Page of the Official Website of sspy-up.gov.in
- Click on the BDO/ SDM.
- Fill up the details as required.
- Then click on the Login button.
What Is UP Old Age Pension Scheme Application Process?
- First of all, visit the Old Age Pension Section of the Official Website i.e. sspy-up.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Then the application form will appear on the PC screen.
- Fill up the application form with complete information, and submit it.
How To Check Old Age Pension List 2022 UP?
- Visit the Official Website i.e. sspy-up.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Old Age Pension’ option.
- Go to the Pensioners List section.
- Click on the link to the respective session list.
- Then, you will get the Pension List of Old Age Citizens of the UP State.
Important Links | UP Vridha Pension List 2022
Uttar Pradesh Bridha Pension List 2022: Click Here